|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
Clemson head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!