|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
|Monday, March 10, 2014 4:18 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft