|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
|Monday, March 10, 2014 4:18 PM-||
Clemson head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits