|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
Clemson head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game