|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
Clemson head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- ESPN lists Wilkins as a 2017 Heisman candidate
- Photo: Clemson car racing at Lucas Oil 200
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- Clemson announces 2017 Football Gameday Designations
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Virginia Tech announces 'Maroon Effect' for 2017 Clemson-VT
- Clemson starter to miss significant time with injury