|Brownell talks to ACC about end of Pitt game|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 10, 2014 4:18 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said on Monday that he has contacted the league office about the end of the Pitt game. Clemson was up by two points when a shot by Pitt that appeared to come after the red light on the backboard came on was not overruled by the officials and sent the game into overtime.
"I certainly have talked to the league office and expressed my thoughts on the issue and what I saw," Brownell said.
See his comments on the end of the Pitt game below:
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Clemson receives $2.5 million gift for athletic facilities
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Orange & White Game Rosters Announced
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith