|Brownell comments on brutal road stretch|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:29 PM||
Head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, speaking to the media Wednesday at Cross Creek Plantation, called the schedule a challenge.
"That is pretty hard. I wasn’t real happy with that," Brownell said. "That’s not good, and it’s a real challenge. I looked at the other teams in the league and N.C. State may be the only other team that has it. It is a tough blow. I understand the ACC is trying to schedule 14 or 15 schools and there is TV for everybody and there a lot of challenges. But that is a tough, tough stretch. As tough as I’ve ever seen. It’s not just playing on the road but it is where you are traveling to and who you are playing. It’s just another challenge."
Brownell said on a radio show earlier in the day that Clemson has made a call to the ACC office expressing their displeasure of being 1 of 2 ACC schools [Clemson and NCSU] that have to face a road schedule like this.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Swinney reinstates suspended Clemson TE
- Anthony: Swinney humbled him and woke him up as a player
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"