|Brownell comments on brutal road stretch|
|by David Hood - Senior Writer - Wednesday, October 2, 2013 12:29 PM||
Head coach Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile, speaking to the media Wednesday at Cross Creek Plantation, called the schedule a challenge.
"That is pretty hard. I wasn’t real happy with that," Brownell said. "That’s not good, and it’s a real challenge. I looked at the other teams in the league and N.C. State may be the only other team that has it. It is a tough blow. I understand the ACC is trying to schedule 14 or 15 schools and there is TV for everybody and there a lot of challenges. But that is a tough, tough stretch. As tough as I’ve ever seen. It’s not just playing on the road but it is where you are traveling to and who you are playing. It’s just another challenge."
Brownell said on a radio show earlier in the day that Clemson has made a call to the ACC office expressing their displeasure of being 1 of 2 ACC schools [Clemson and NCSU] that have to face a road schedule like this.
|Send Feedback to David Hood: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Comedian Kevin Hart coming to Clemson
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Morris on playing Watson against South Carolina