|Brownell on no call on final play in loss to Duke|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:50 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said that he believed there was contact on the final play of the game with Duke.
"We got what we wanted, there was contact and then no call," Brownell said. "We've had a couple of controversial calls go against us lately."
Brownell was asked if he thought it was a foul and he said that he couldn't comment on things like that.
Brownell also said he felt like a win would have given them NCAA Tournament consideration.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure