|Brownell on no call on final play in loss to Duke|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:50 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said that he believed there was contact on the final play of the game with Duke.
"We got what we wanted, there was contact and then no call," Brownell said. "We've had a couple of controversial calls go against us lately."
Brownell was asked if he thought it was a foul and he said that he couldn't comment on things like that.
Brownell also said he felt like a win would have given them NCAA Tournament consideration.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains