|Brownell on no call on final play in loss to Duke|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:50 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said that he believed there was contact on the final play of the game with Duke.
"We got what we wanted, there was contact and then no call," Brownell said. "We've had a couple of controversial calls go against us lately."
Brownell was asked if he thought it was a foul and he said that he couldn't comment on things like that.
Brownell also said he felt like a win would have given them NCAA Tournament consideration.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley