|Brownell on no call on final play in loss to Duke|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:50 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said that he believed there was contact on the final play of the game with Duke.
"We got what we wanted, there was contact and then no call," Brownell said. "We've had a couple of controversial calls go against us lately."
Brownell was asked if he thought it was a foul and he said that he couldn't comment on things like that.
Brownell also said he felt like a win would have given them NCAA Tournament consideration.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term
- Swinney on quarterback controversy