|Brownell on no call on final play in loss to Duke|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:50 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said that he believed there was contact on the final play of the game with Duke.
"We got what we wanted, there was contact and then no call," Brownell said. "We've had a couple of controversial calls go against us lately."
Brownell was asked if he thought it was a foul and he said that he couldn't comment on things like that.
Brownell also said he felt like a win would have given them NCAA Tournament consideration.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec