|Brownell on Earl Grant being named head coach at College of Charleston|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, September 2, 2014 10:12 PM-||
"I want to thank Earl Grant for all of the hard work and dedication he's brought to our program these past four years. Earl is an outstanding coach with a unique gift for connecting with young people. His positive outlook on life, passion for the game of basketball and ability to connect with people will serve him well in his time at Charleston. This has certainly been a great year for our program, from a berth in the NIT semifinals, to watching K.J. McDaniels drafted into the NBA, to Earl achieving his dream of being a head coach. A lot of positive things are happening for Clemson basketball, and we look forward to another successful season in 2014-15."
Courtesy Clemson Athletics
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game