|Brownell said Clemson fans gave him goosebumps|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, March 23, 2014 2:15 PM||
Brad BrownellBrad Brownell
View Full Profile said seeing the support the basketball team got on Sunday was special and even gave him goosebumps. The announced crowd was 10,000, but even with 7 minutes left in the first half PA announcements were being made to help fans that were still trying to find seats in Littlejohn.
"First I would just like to thank our fans," Brownell said. "It was really special to come out to Littejohn today and see ten thousand folks. I appreciate them getting up early, going to church early and spending the day with us. I told our players before the game when I got here at 9:30 there was a line all the way out to the street. I had goosebumps on my neck because I was excited to see that kind of support for our program. It means a lot. I told our players before the game that I thought it was a great way for the fans to thank us for what we have been doing here down the stretch. I think they appreciate how hard our team has played and how much we have improved. They wanted to come out and show us that we have had a couple controversial losses here down the stretch, and they wanted to thank us for our hard work. And the best way for us to thank them was to give them a good performance today.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains