|Brad Brownell joins Twitter|
|Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:15 PM-||
Clemson men’s basketball coach, Brad Brownell, has decided to take the plunge—he’s joining Twitter.
Effective today, you can find him on the social media service @Coach_Brownell. His reasoning for starting an account is simple—it’s about creating more visibility for Clemson basketball.
“Hopefully, fans can learn more about what’s going on in our program,” he said Tuesday morning as he personally greeted nearly 300 campers heading into Littlejohn Coliseum.
Brownell cited his staff’s encouragement as a major reason behind the decision to join the social networking scene.
But the news of his new account begs the question—how would Brownell rate himself on a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to computer and mobile skills?
“Oh, I’m about a 4 probably,” he said. “But I can type fast!”
A skill that should come in handy for the latest Tiger head coach to join Twitter.
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson