|Brad Brownell joins Twitter|
|Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:15 PM-||
Clemson men’s basketball coach, Brad Brownell, has decided to take the plunge—he’s joining Twitter.
Effective today, you can find him on the social media service @Coach_Brownell. His reasoning for starting an account is simple—it’s about creating more visibility for Clemson basketball.
“Hopefully, fans can learn more about what’s going on in our program,” he said Tuesday morning as he personally greeted nearly 300 campers heading into Littlejohn Coliseum.
Brownell cited his staff’s encouragement as a major reason behind the decision to join the social networking scene.
But the news of his new account begs the question—how would Brownell rate himself on a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to computer and mobile skills?
“Oh, I’m about a 4 probably,” he said. “But I can type fast!”
A skill that should come in handy for the latest Tiger head coach to join Twitter.
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft