|Brad Brownell joins Twitter|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:15 PM||
Clemson men’s basketball coach, Brad Brownell, has decided to take the plunge—he’s joining Twitter.
Effective today, you can find him on the social media service @Coach_Brownell. His reasoning for starting an account is simple—it’s about creating more visibility for Clemson basketball.
“Hopefully, fans can learn more about what’s going on in our program,” he said Tuesday morning as he personally greeted nearly 300 campers heading into Littlejohn Coliseum.
Brownell cited his staff’s encouragement as a major reason behind the decision to join the social networking scene.
But the news of his new account begs the question—how would Brownell rate himself on a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to computer and mobile skills?
“Oh, I’m about a 4 probably,” he said. “But I can type fast!”
A skill that should come in handy for the latest Tiger head coach to join Twitter.
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"