|Brad Brownell joins Twitter|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, June 17, 2014 3:15 PM||
Clemson men’s basketball coach, Brad Brownell, has decided to take the plunge—he’s joining Twitter.
Effective today, you can find him on the social media service @Coach_Brownell. His reasoning for starting an account is simple—it’s about creating more visibility for Clemson basketball.
“Hopefully, fans can learn more about what’s going on in our program,” he said Tuesday morning as he personally greeted nearly 300 campers heading into Littlejohn Coliseum.
Brownell cited his staff’s encouragement as a major reason behind the decision to join the social networking scene.
But the news of his new account begs the question—how would Brownell rate himself on a scale of 1 to 10 when it comes to computer and mobile skills?
“Oh, I’m about a 4 probably,” he said. “But I can type fast!”
A skill that should come in handy for the latest Tiger head coach to join Twitter.
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"