|Jeff Baker signs with new team|
|Saturday, January 26, 2013 2:24 PM-||
From the Dallas News:
The [Texas] Rangers added a little more competition for a spot on the bench Saturday by agreeing to terms with 31-year-old Jeff BakerJeff Baker
# 6-2, 210
View Full Profile.
Baker, who appeared in 83 games for three different teams last year, will be a non-roster invitee to spring training. He joins a group of candidates for the utility infield job that includes Leury Garcia and Yangervis Solarte as middle infielders and Brandon Snyder as a corner infielder.
Baker was drafted by the Rockies in 2004 after playing college baseball at Clemson University. While at Clemson, Baker set the school record for career home runs with 59 home runs, a feat he accomplished in three years.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU