|WATCH: Clemson's celebration after walkoff win versus BC|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Saturday, May 17, 2014 5:30 PM||
Clemson wins 10-9 on Baum's walkoff RBI double in the 13th inning. Tigers had to rally from a 9-2 deficit earlier in the game.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley