|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Duke|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:53 AM-||
Clemson will play Duke in the ACC quarterfinals Friday night at 9:30 PM on ESPN. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 8.5 to 10 point underdog against the Blue Devils.
Kenpom.com (basketball ratings) has Duke with a 77% chance to win this game and projects a 67-61 win.
TeamRankings.com has Duke with an 85% chance of winning tonight.
Duke has won 19 total ACC tournament championships. However, Clemson beat Duke 72-59 at Littlejohn Coliseum on January 11th where the Tigers had a 48-30 margin rebounding edge.
The winner will face either Syracuse and North Carolina State in Saturday's semifinal matchup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- 19 Clemson students rescued from Kentucky cave
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson
- Clemson-FSU ranked #2 highest stakes in 2016