|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Duke|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-14 09:53:24.0-||
Clemson will play Duke in the ACC quarterfinals Friday night at 9:30 PM on ESPN. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 8.5 to 10 point underdog against the Blue Devils.
Kenpom.com (basketball ratings) has Duke with a 77% chance to win this game and projects a 67-61 win.
TeamRankings.com has Duke with an 85% chance of winning tonight.
Duke has won 19 total ACC tournament championships. However, Clemson beat Duke 72-59 at Littlejohn Coliseum on January 11th where the Tigers had a 48-30 margin rebounding edge.
The winner will face either Syracuse and North Carolina State in Saturday's semifinal matchup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home