|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Duke|
|Assoc. Editor - 2014-03-14 09:53:24.0-||
Clemson will play Duke in the ACC quarterfinals Friday night at 9:30 PM on ESPN. Different Vegas services currently have Clemson as a 8.5 to 10 point underdog against the Blue Devils.
Kenpom.com (basketball ratings) has Duke with a 77% chance to win this game and projects a 67-61 win.
TeamRankings.com has Duke with an 85% chance of winning tonight.
Duke has won 19 total ACC tournament championships. However, Clemson beat Duke 72-59 at Littlejohn Coliseum on January 11th where the Tigers had a 48-30 margin rebounding edge.
The winner will face either Syracuse and North Carolina State in Saturday's semifinal matchup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"
- Senator wants new license plate to celebrate Clemson's title
- Deshaun Watson will make his MTV debut
- Report: Browns are enamored with Deshaun Watson