|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Duke|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:53 AM||
Kenpom.com (basketball ratings) has Duke with a 77% chance to win this game and projects a 67-61 win.
TeamRankings.com has Duke with an 85% chance of winning tonight.
Duke has won 19 total ACC tournament championships. However, Clemson beat Duke 72-59 at Littlejohn Coliseum on January 11th where the Tigers had a 48-30 margin rebounding edge.
The winner will face either Syracuse and North Carolina State in Saturday's semifinal matchup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams