|Vegas Odds on Clemson-Duke|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 9:53 AM||
Kenpom.com (basketball ratings) has Duke with a 77% chance to win this game and projects a 67-61 win.
TeamRankings.com has Duke with an 85% chance of winning tonight.
Duke has won 19 total ACC tournament championships. However, Clemson beat Duke 72-59 at Littlejohn Coliseum on January 11th where the Tigers had a 48-30 margin rebounding edge.
The winner will face either Syracuse and North Carolina State in Saturday's semifinal matchup.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab