|Times announced for Two Clemson Football Games|
|Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:42 PM-||
Clemson, S.C.—Kickoff times for two Clemson football games two months apart were announced by the Atlantic Coast Conference on Tuesday.
The Tigers home opener against South Carolina State on September 6 will start at 12:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network. The November 6 game at Wake Forest, a Thursday night game, will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN.
The ACC announced most the games involving ACC teams for the first three weeks of the season on Tuesday, but the August 30 Clemson at Georgia game was not one of them because it will be played in an SEC home stadium. The SEC will make that announcement at a later date.
All other game times will be announced six of 12 days prior to the date of the game.
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts