|Times announced for Two Clemson Football Games|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:42 PM||
Clemson, S.C.—Kickoff times for two Clemson football games two months apart were announced by the Atlantic Coast Conference on Tuesday.
The Tigers home opener against South Carolina State on September 6 will start at 12:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network. The November 6 game at Wake Forest, a Thursday night game, will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN.
The ACC announced most the games involving ACC teams for the first three weeks of the season on Tuesday, but the August 30 Clemson at Georgia game was not one of them because it will be played in an SEC home stadium. The SEC will make that announcement at a later date.
All other game times will be announced six of 12 days prior to the date of the game.
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"