|Times announced for Two Clemson Football Games|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:42 PM||
The Tigers home opener against South Carolina State on September 6 will start at 12:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network. The November 6 game at Wake Forest, a Thursday night game, will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN.
The ACC announced most the games involving ACC teams for the first three weeks of the season on Tuesday, but the August 30 Clemson at Georgia game was not one of them because it will be played in an SEC home stadium. The SEC will make that announcement at a later date.
All other game times will be announced six of 12 days prior to the date of the game.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking