|Times announced for Two Clemson Football Games|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, May 20, 2014 2:42 PM||
The Tigers home opener against South Carolina State on September 6 will start at 12:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network. The November 6 game at Wake Forest, a Thursday night game, will start at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by ESPN.
The ACC announced most the games involving ACC teams for the first three weeks of the season on Tuesday, but the August 30 Clemson at Georgia game was not one of them because it will be played in an SEC home stadium. The SEC will make that announcement at a later date.
All other game times will be announced six of 12 days prior to the date of the game.
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches