|TeamRankings.com: Clemson biggest underdog in quarters of ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:34 AM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 16.82% chance to beat Duke on Friday night to advance to the ACC Tournament semifinals which is the lowest of all the eight teams remaining.
The website also says Clemson has a 1.91% chance to win the entire tournament which has skyrocketed from the 1.32% projection before the Georgia Tech game. The website still projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
TeamRankings.com also projects NCAA bids and currently it says Clemson has a 7% chance to make the NCAA Tournament.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Future non-conference football opponents for Clemson