|TeamRankings.com: Clemson biggest underdog in quarters of ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:34 AM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 16.82% chance to beat Duke on Friday night to advance to the ACC Tournament semifinals which is the lowest of all the eight teams remaining.
The website also says Clemson has a 1.91% chance to win the entire tournament which has skyrocketed from the 1.32% projection before the Georgia Tech game. The website still projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
TeamRankings.com also projects NCAA bids and currently it says Clemson has a 7% chance to make the NCAA Tournament.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley