|TeamRankings.com: Clemson biggest underdog in quarters of ACC Tourney|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:34 AM-||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 16.82% chance to beat Duke on Friday night to advance to the ACC Tournament semifinals which is the lowest of all the eight teams remaining.
The website also says Clemson has a 1.91% chance to win the entire tournament which has skyrocketed from the 1.32% projection before the Georgia Tech game. The website still projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
TeamRankings.com also projects NCAA bids and currently it says Clemson has a 7% chance to make the NCAA Tournament.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal