|TeamRankings.com: Clemson biggest underdog in quarters of ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:34 AM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 16.82% chance to beat Duke on Friday night to advance to the ACC Tournament semifinals which is the lowest of all the eight teams remaining.
The website also says Clemson has a 1.91% chance to win the entire tournament which has skyrocketed from the 1.32% projection before the Georgia Tech game. The website still projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
TeamRankings.com also projects NCAA bids and currently it says Clemson has a 7% chance to make the NCAA Tournament.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term