|TeamRankings.com: Clemson biggest underdog in quarters of ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Friday, March 14, 2014 11:34 AM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 16.82% chance to beat Duke on Friday night to advance to the ACC Tournament semifinals which is the lowest of all the eight teams remaining.
The website also says Clemson has a 1.91% chance to win the entire tournament which has skyrocketed from the 1.32% projection before the Georgia Tech game. The website still projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
TeamRankings.com also projects NCAA bids and currently it says Clemson has a 7% chance to make the NCAA Tournament.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"