|TeamRankings.com gives Clemson 1.32% chance to win ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:52 PM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 64.45% chance to beat Georgia Tech on Thursday night to advance to the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
The percentages go downhill fast from there for the Tigers. Currently, Clemson has a 11.08% chance to make it the semi-finals, 4.20% chance to advance to the championship game and 1.32% chance to win it all.
The website projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"