|TeamRankings.com gives Clemson 1.32% chance to win ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:52 PM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 64.45% chance to beat Georgia Tech on Thursday night to advance to the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
The percentages go downhill fast from there for the Tigers. Currently, Clemson has a 11.08% chance to make it the semi-finals, 4.20% chance to advance to the championship game and 1.32% chance to win it all.
The website projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson vs SC gametime announced
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Deshaun Watson Sunday injury update
- Vegas Odds for Clemson-SC
- Clemson TE suspended indefinitely
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Swinney expects Watson to play again this season
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson