|TeamRankings.com gives Clemson 1.32% chance to win ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:52 PM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 64.45% chance to beat Georgia Tech on Thursday night to advance to the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
The percentages go downhill fast from there for the Tigers. Currently, Clemson has a 11.08% chance to make it the semi-finals, 4.20% chance to advance to the championship game and 1.32% chance to win it all.
The website projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds