|TeamRankings.com gives Clemson 1.32% chance to win ACC Tourney|
|Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:52 PM-||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 64.45% chance to beat Georgia Tech on Thursday night to advance to the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
The percentages go downhill fast from there for the Tigers. Currently, Clemson has a 11.08% chance to make it the semi-finals, 4.20% chance to advance to the championship game and 1.32% chance to win it all.
The website projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll