|TeamRankings.com gives Clemson 1.32% chance to win ACC Tourney|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Thursday, March 13, 2014 2:52 PM||
In its most recent calculations, the website TeamRankings.com gives the Tigers a 64.45% chance to beat Georgia Tech on Thursday night to advance to the ACC Tournament quarterfinals.
The percentages go downhill fast from there for the Tigers. Currently, Clemson has a 11.08% chance to make it the semi-finals, 4.20% chance to advance to the championship game and 1.32% chance to win it all.
The website projects Duke as the most likely winner of the 2014 ACC Tournament. The second most likely team to win is Virginia.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football