|Swinney introduces Richie Parker and how he inspired his team|
|Assoc. Editor - Friday, June 20, 2014 1:01 PM-||
Dabo Swinney at the Charlotte 2014 IPTAY meeting introducted a big inspiration to him and the Clemson football team, Richie Parker, a Clemson 2009 graduate.
Parker was born without arms to become a chassis and body component designer for Hendrick Motorsports.
He has never let people dictate how he lived his life: “When we were trying to figure out how I could modify a car, I was told by a few different people, 'Well, if there's a bus in your area, or if there are taxi cabs, then that's all you need to do. You just use that as your transportation.' But that just wasn't me,” Parker said.
Video courtesy: Clemsonfb
Here is Parker's inspiring SportsCenter feature that aired on July 21, 2013.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win