|Quick practice notes from Wednesday|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, August 7, 2013 7:25 PM||
* WR Martavis Bryant was in a yellow jersey today with a pulled hamstring.
* Dabo Swinney says offensive line won first Paw Drill session but defense "dominated" goal line and short yardage.
* Deshawn Williams said Coach Dan Brooks calls the defensive line the No Name Defense. He said they haven't earned names on their jerseys and nobody knows them. Eddie George stopped by the other day and didn't know any of them. Brooks told them everybody knows the names of the guys at Scar, and they have to earn that same recognition.
* Swinney said freshman wide receiver T.J. Green was injured in yesterday's practice and it looks to be more serious than a hyper-extended knee. More will be known later today after a MRI.
* Swinney said freshman RB Tyshon Dye has been excellent so far and it has been a while since the Tigers had a big strong 220 pound running back. Swinney said the Tigers hit a "homerun" with Dye and the other freshman RB Wayne Gallman.
|TigerNet Staff can be reached at email@example.com||
Post your comments
|Discuss this update on the Board - Chat about this update in TigerActive Chat|