|Photos: Clemson Unveils Orange Bowl Champions Rings|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, April 4, 2014 3:39 PM||
Clemson football's official Twitter account posted a photo of the new Orange Bowl rings on Friday afternoon. Clemson defeated Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl in January.
According to NCAA guidelines, student-athletes may only receive $400 worth of gifts from the school for participating in a bowl which means bowl rings have to be vastly different than a professional sport ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter)
Clemson Equipment Twitter also posted another look at the new ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment Twitter)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story