|Photos: Clemson Unveils Orange Bowl Champions Rings|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, April 4, 2014 3:39 PM||
Clemson football's official Twitter account posted a photo of the new Orange Bowl rings on Friday afternoon. Clemson defeated Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl in January.
According to NCAA guidelines, student-athletes may only receive $400 worth of gifts from the school for participating in a bowl which means bowl rings have to be vastly different than a professional sport ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter)
Clemson Equipment Twitter also posted another look at the new ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment Twitter)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement