|Photos: Clemson Unveils Orange Bowl Champions Rings|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, April 4, 2014 3:39 PM||
Clemson football's official Twitter account posted a photo of the new Orange Bowl rings on Friday afternoon. Clemson defeated Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl in January.
According to NCAA guidelines, student-athletes may only receive $400 worth of gifts from the school for participating in a bowl which means bowl rings have to be vastly different than a professional sport ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter)
Clemson Equipment Twitter also posted another look at the new ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment Twitter)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover