|Photos: Clemson Unveils Orange Bowl Champions Rings|
Clemson football's official Twitter account posted a photo of the new Orange Bowl rings on Friday afternoon. Clemson defeated Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl in January.
According to NCAA guidelines, student-athletes may only receive $400 worth of gifts from the school for participating in a bowl which means bowl rings have to be vastly different than a professional sport ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter)
Clemson Equipment Twitter also posted another look at the new ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment Twitter)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars