|Photos: Clemson Unveils Orange Bowl Champions Rings|
|Friday, April 4, 2014 3:39 PM-||
Clemson football's official Twitter account posted a photo of the new Orange Bowl rings on Friday afternoon. Clemson defeated Ohio State 40-35 in the Orange Bowl in January.
According to NCAA guidelines, student-athletes may only receive $400 worth of gifts from the school for participating in a bowl which means bowl rings have to be vastly different than a professional sport ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Football Twitter)
Clemson Equipment Twitter also posted another look at the new ring.
(Pic courtesy: Clemson Equipment Twitter)
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game