|Orange Bowl tweets about Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:23 AM-||
On Monday Clemson AD Dan Radakovich urged Clemson fans to go on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl. In less than 24 hours, it appears that it has made an impression with the Orange Bowl representatives.
Wow @ClemsonTigers .... We are feeling the love! Selection Sunday in 5 days!— Orange Bowl (@OrangeBowl) December 3, 2013
If you would like to contact the Orange Bowl on behalf of the Tigers use the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game