|Orange Bowl tweets about Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - 2013-12-03 10:23:40.0-||
On Monday Clemson AD Dan Radakovich urged Clemson fans to go on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl. In less than 24 hours, it appears that it has made an impression with the Orange Bowl representatives.
Wow @ClemsonTigers .... We are feeling the love! Selection Sunday in 5 days!— Orange Bowl (@OrangeBowl) December 3, 2013
If you would like to contact the Orange Bowl on behalf of the Tigers use the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Photo: Billboard tribute for Bert Henderson
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell