|Orange Bowl tweets about Clemson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:23 AM||
On Monday Clemson AD Dan Radakovich urged Clemson fans to go on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl. In less than 24 hours, it appears that it has made an impression with the Orange Bowl representatives.
Wow @ClemsonTigers .... We are feeling the love! Selection Sunday in 5 days!— Orange Bowl (@OrangeBowl) December 3, 2013
If you would like to contact the Orange Bowl on behalf of the Tigers use the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley