|Orange Bowl tweets about Clemson|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:23 AM-||
On Monday Clemson AD Dan Radakovich urged Clemson fans to go on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl. In less than 24 hours, it appears that it has made an impression with the Orange Bowl representatives.
Wow @ClemsonTigers .... We are feeling the love! Selection Sunday in 5 days!— Orange Bowl (@OrangeBowl) December 3, 2013
If you would like to contact the Orange Bowl on behalf of the Tigers use the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC