|Orange Bowl tweets about Clemson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, December 3, 2013 10:23 AM||
On Monday Clemson AD Dan Radakovich urged Clemson fans to go on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl. In less than 24 hours, it appears that it has made an impression with the Orange Bowl representatives.
Wow @ClemsonTigers .... We are feeling the love! Selection Sunday in 5 days!— Orange Bowl (@OrangeBowl) December 3, 2013
If you would like to contact the Orange Bowl on behalf of the Tigers use the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies