|IPTAY supplies band with new uniforms for 2014 season|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, August 11, 2014 6:30 PM||
“IPTAY has always supported the Tiger Band through various ways, and has traditionally provided the band with uniforms for its football performances,” IPTAY CEO Davis Babb said. “This significant commitment continues a long history of IPTAY’s appreciation for what the best band in the nation provides to our fans and donors.”
The highly-versatile uniforms feature three distinct looks: 1) a cadet front based on Clemson’s 1893 student uniform; 2) a cadet front based on Clemson 1905 student uniform and 3) a contemporary tiger stripes front. These looks can be mixed and matched according to performances of Tiger Band reflecting both the traditional aspects of the band (such as pre-game) and contemporary aspects (such as half time shows).
“We’re extremely grateful to IPTAY for these new uniforms, and believe they’re on the cutting edge of band attire in the nation,” Director of Bands Mark Spede said. “The versatility and new looks will be a great addition to all band performances for the next few years.”
Along with the interchangeable designs, the new uniform reflects a bit more “solid orange” with a white paw on an orange background. Previous uniforms had an orange paw on a white background.
For 325 band, 10 drum major and 40 color guard uniforms, total costs for the package were $175,000, and use is expected to last for several years.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover