Home Listing Report for BCS Teams
From Coldwell Banker:
Today we released the 2011 College Home Listing Report, which ranks the average listing price of three-bedroom, two-bathroom homes in college towns across the country.
BCS Rankings (as of 11/13):
1. LSU/Baton Rouge, LA ($194,518)
2. Oklahoma State/Stillwater, OK ($141,728)
3. Alabama/Tuscaloosa, AL (not included)
4. Oregon/Eugene, OR ($244,964)
5. Oklahoma/Norman, OK ($150,313)
6. Arkansas/Fayetteville, AR ($165,643)
7. Clemson/Clemson, SC ($164,836)
8. Virginia Tech/Blacksburg, VA ($258,332)
9. Stanford/Palo Alto, CA ($1,232,070)
10. Boise State, Boise, ID ($166,064)
In fact, this year’s study found that a three-bedroom/two-bath home costs less than $200,000 on average in nearly two-thirds of the markets (76 markets), and less than $150,000 in nearly a quarter of the college towns (26 markets).
Read the full article here