|Clemson runs winning streak to 11 over Furman|
GREENVILLE, S.C. - Two runs scored on Shane KennedyShane Kennedy
#11 6-2, 190
View Full Profile's fielder's choice and an error on the play in the eighth inning to give Clemson the lead for good in its 7-2 win over Furman at Fluor Field on Tuesday night. The Tigers (32-21) won both games of the home-and-home season series against the Paladins (22-29) and upped its winning streak over Furman to 11. Clemson also improved to 8-0 against the Paladins at Fluor Field.
Trailing 1-0 in the fourth inning, the Tigers loaded the bases for Jay BaumJay Baum
#13 6-0, 190
View Full Profile, who laced a two-run single through the right side to give Clemson the lead. After the Paladins tied the score in the fifth inning, Clemson loaded the bases with one out in the eighth inning. Shane Kennedy's potential inning-ending double-play grounder was thrown away at first base, allowing two runs to score to give Clemson a 4-2 lead. Baum, who had a game-high three RBIs, followed with a two-out single to score Kennedy and the Tigers added two runs in the ninth inning.
Reliever Drew MoyerDrew Moyer
Fr. RH Pitcher
#20 6-3, 205
View Full Profile (4-1) earned the win by pitching 1.1 hitless and scoreless innings, while Ryan Dittmar (0-3) gave up two runs in the eighth inning and suffered the loss.
The Tigers conclude the regular season with a three-game series against Boston College at Doug Kingsmore Stadium starting Thursday at 6:30 p.m. Any youth under the age of 12 wearing a youth league jersey or camp shirt receives free admission.
- Swinney calls out NFL scouts on Watson's draft grade
- Report: Muschamp says 'Game On' after Clemson wins title
- Clemson RB to transfer
- WATCH: Clemson's epic tribute video for Dabo Swinney
- First Look: Coca-Cola commemorative Clemson Championship can
- WATCH: Finebaum argues with an Alabama fan that Clemson is #1
- Church sign quotes Dabo Swinney
- WATCH: Boulware's emotional speech at Clemson's Championship celebration
- Bryant: "I know I'm on my last chance"
- WATCH: Epic Clemson song "It's Natty time"