|Clemson projected to be 4th seed in NIT|
|Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 PM-||
Clemson is projected to be a 4th seed in the National Invitation Tournament according to the latest update from BracketMatrix.com and would play 5th seed Toledo in the first round.
Interestingly, their projection for Clemson's potential second round opponent would be a rematch from earlier this season - either No. 1 seed Arkansas or No. 8 seed Davidson.
Before Clemson's overtime loss to Pitt, Clemson was projected to be a No. 3 seed by the site. Other ACC schools included are Florida State (No.1 seed), NC State (No. 5 seed), and Maryland (No. 4 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT