|Clemson projected to be 4th seed in NIT|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 PM||
Clemson is projected to be a 4th seed in the National Invitation Tournament according to the latest update from BracketMatrix.com and would play 5th seed Toledo in the first round.
Interestingly, their projection for Clemson's potential second round opponent would be a rematch from earlier this season - either No. 1 seed Arkansas or No. 8 seed Davidson.
Before Clemson's overtime loss to Pitt, Clemson was projected to be a No. 3 seed by the site. Other ACC schools included are Florida State (No.1 seed), NC State (No. 5 seed), and Maryland (No. 4 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"