|Clemson projected to be 4th seed in NIT|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 PM||
Clemson is projected to be a 4th seed in the National Invitation Tournament according to the latest update from BracketMatrix.com and would play 5th seed Toledo in the first round.
Interestingly, their projection for Clemson's potential second round opponent would be a rematch from earlier this season - either No. 1 seed Arkansas or No. 8 seed Davidson.
Before Clemson's overtime loss to Pitt, Clemson was projected to be a No. 3 seed by the site. Other ACC schools included are Florida State (No.1 seed), NC State (No. 5 seed), and Maryland (No. 4 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers