|Clemson projected to be 4th seed in NIT|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 PM-||
Clemson is projected to be a 4th seed in the National Invitation Tournament according to the latest update from BracketMatrix.com and would play 5th seed Toledo in the first round.
Interestingly, their projection for Clemson's potential second round opponent would be a rematch from earlier this season - either No. 1 seed Arkansas or No. 8 seed Davidson.
Before Clemson's overtime loss to Pitt, Clemson was projected to be a No. 3 seed by the site. Other ACC schools included are Florida State (No.1 seed), NC State (No. 5 seed), and Maryland (No. 4 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC