|Clemson projected to be 4th seed in NIT|
|Assoc. Editor - Tuesday, March 11, 2014 9:07 PM-||
Clemson is projected to be a 4th seed in the National Invitation Tournament according to the latest update from BracketMatrix.com and would play 5th seed Toledo in the first round.
Interestingly, their projection for Clemson's potential second round opponent would be a rematch from earlier this season - either No. 1 seed Arkansas or No. 8 seed Davidson.
Before Clemson's overtime loss to Pitt, Clemson was projected to be a No. 3 seed by the site. Other ACC schools included are Florida State (No.1 seed), NC State (No. 5 seed), and Maryland (No. 4 seed).
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game