|Clemson postgame notes vs. Pitt|
* Clemson finished the regular season 19-11 and 10-8 in the ACC. The Tigers are assured of at least a tie for sixth place, which represents an eight-spot improvement from preseason media predictions.
* The Tigers’ 10 ACC wins doubled their previous season total from 2012-13. Clemson also improved its regular season win total from 13 to 19.
* Clemson’s 10 ACC wins tied the 1986-87, 1989-90 and 2007-08 teams for most in school history.
* Clemson finished the game with nine makes from three-point range, its highest figure in an ACC game this season and third-most in any game.
* The Tigers made five three-pointers in the opening half, their most in a half since the second frame at Florida State when they also put in five from long distance.
* Clemson’s 38 points in the first half were the most since scoring the same amount in the opening half against Furman on Dec. 14.
* Clemson played its third overtime game of the season, most since the 2007-08 team played in four extra period contests.
* K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile produced his 12th game with at least 20 points this season, as he posted a team-high 24 points.
* McDaniels became the 14th player in Clemson history to score at least 500 points in a season, and first since K.C. Rivers accomplished the feat in 2007-08.
* Two members of Clemson’s 500-point club for a single season were in attendance to see McDaniels join the group, Elden Campbell and Dale Davis. Saturday was Clemson’s alumni reunion celebration.
* McDaniels scored in double figures for the 26th time in 30 regular season games, the most by a Tiger since Trevor BookerTrevor Booker
Forward (2006 - 2009)
#35 6-7, 240
View Full Profile posted 27 in the 2009-10 regular season as a senior.
* McDaniels set a career-high with four assists in Saturday’s game.
* McDaniels blocked one shot, extending his streak to 12 games with at least one.
* Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
RS Fr. Forward
#5 6-7, 215
View Full Profile scored double digits for the third time this season, and first time since the game at Florida State on Feb. 1.
* Blossomgame tied his career-high with 14 points, the same amount he had in the Tigers’ upset win over Duke on Jan. 11.
* Blossomgame made multiple three-pointers for only the third time this season (vs. Duke, at Florida State).
* Jordan RoperJordan Roper
#20 5-11, 165
View Full Profile made his first three-point bucket since the game at Syracuse on Feb. 9. The seven-game drought was the longest of his career.
* Roper finished 3-of-6 from three and scored 12 points, his first double digit scoring effort since the Georgia Tech game on Feb. 4.
* Ajukwa scored six points in a season-high 18 minutes.
- Clemson adds new tombstones in football graveyard
- Radakovich, Brownell to meet Saturday morning
- 99-year old Clemson legend to walk in Bataan Memorial Death March
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Former Clemson WR trains 'Mama June' for reality show
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Report: Mike Williams to visit NFC team
- Clemson football autographs dominated the Easter Bunny