|Clemson postgame notes vs. Georgia State|
* Clemson improved to 21-12, its largest win total since the 2010-11 team also won 21 games.
* Clemson has increased its win total by eight this season, the school’s largest jump in one season since 1938 when the Tigers went from six to 16.
* The Tigers have now won 10 consecutive NIT home games dating to 1982.
* Clemson scored 78 points Tuesday. The Tigers are now 10-1 this season when posting at least 70.
* The 78 points were the most in a Clemson win since its last game against a non-ACC opponent. The Tigers scored 80 in a win over VMI on Dec. 30.
* Clemson blocked nine shots Tuesday, its highest total in 30 NIT games. The previous best was eight against Ole Miss in 2007.
* Clemson matched a season-high with 16 assists (vs. Furman).
* The Tigers shot 85 percent at the free throw line, the sixth time this season Clemson has shot at least 85 percent at the stripe given a minimum of 10 attempts.
* Clemson shot 51 percent from the floor, just the fourth time this season over 50 percent. The Tigers are 3-1 in those games this season.
* K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile tied career highs with 30 points and 14 rebounds Tuesday. The junior from Birmingham, Ala., posted his 13th game with at least 20 points this season.
* McDaniels’ 30 points were the third-most in a postseason game by a Tiger, trailing only the 34 by Larry Nance against Temple in the 1981 NIT and Horace Grant’s 33 against Middle Tennessee in the 1986 NIT.
* McDaniels recorded his ACC-leading sixth “20 & 10” game of the season Tuesday. His total is the highest for a Clemson player since Sharone WrightSharone Wright
Center (1991 - 1994)
#34 6-11, 260
View Full Profile had seven in 1993-94.
* McDaniels scored double figures for the 30th time this season. He now has 575 points on the season, moving him into a tie for the seventh-best single season total in school history with Elden Campbell from 1989-90.
* McDaniels now has 996 points and needs just four to become the 37th member of Clemson’s 1,000 point career club.
* Prior to McDaniels, Clemson’s most recent player to post at least 30-10-5 in the same game was Dale Davis in 1991. McDaniels has done it twice this season (at Notre Dame).
* McDaniels’ double-double was his team-leading eighth of the season.
* McDaniels also posted five blocks, his high since tallying six in a win over Maryland in Littlejohn Coliseum on March 2.
* McDaniels’ five blocks tied a Clemson player high in 30 NIT games. Sharone Wright had five against Auburn in 1993.
* McDaniels now has 91 blocks on the season, the most by a Tiger since Sharone Wright had 99 in 1993-94. It is the eighth-best single season total in Clemson history.
* Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile had two blocked shots Tuesday and has 60 on the season. It is the first time in Clemson history two players have had at least 60 blocks in the same season.
* Damarcus HarrisonDamarcus Harrison
#21 6-4, 200
View Full Profile reached double figures for the seventh time in the last nine games. The junior guard posted 17 points, his second-highest total this season trailing only the 20 he posted against Davidson in November.
* Roper added four assists, his high since the Dec. 3 game against SC State.