|Clemson hotels hike prices on game weekends the most in AP Top 25|
|Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:55 AM-||
It’s no secret: college football season is the bread and butter for many businesses in towns and cities across the country. How much do hotels hike their prices when fans come flocking? Hotel search trivago.com analyzed average nightly hotel rates from the 2013 regular season to find out.
As seen in the table above, if hotel rates from last year are any indication, fans of many preseason Top 25 teams – as ranked by the Associated Press – will be paying a pretty penny to support their squad at home games this season.
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs