|Clemson hotels hike prices on game weekends the most in AP Top 25|
|Press Release - Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:55 AM||
It’s no secret: college football season is the bread and butter for many businesses in towns and cities across the country. How much do hotels hike their prices when fans come flocking? Hotel search trivago.com analyzed average nightly hotel rates from the 2013 regular season to find out.
As seen in the table above, if hotel rates from last year are any indication, fans of many preseason Top 25 teams – as ranked by the Associated Press – will be paying a pretty penny to support their squad at home games this season.
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- Vic Beasley drafted #8 overall in 2015 NFL Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The New WRU