|Clemson hotels hike prices on game weekends the most in AP Top 25|
|Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:55 AM-||
It’s no secret: college football season is the bread and butter for many businesses in towns and cities across the country. How much do hotels hike their prices when fans come flocking? Hotel search trivago.com analyzed average nightly hotel rates from the 2013 regular season to find out.
As seen in the table above, if hotel rates from last year are any indication, fans of many preseason Top 25 teams – as ranked by the Associated Press – will be paying a pretty penny to support their squad at home games this season.
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft