|Clemson hotels hike prices on game weekends the most in AP Top 25|
|Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:55 AM-||
It’s no secret: college football season is the bread and butter for many businesses in towns and cities across the country. How much do hotels hike their prices when fans come flocking? Hotel search trivago.com analyzed average nightly hotel rates from the 2013 regular season to find out.
As seen in the table above, if hotel rates from last year are any indication, fans of many preseason Top 25 teams – as ranked by the Associated Press – will be paying a pretty penny to support their squad at home games this season.
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts