|Clemson hotels hike prices on game weekends the most in AP Top 25|
|Wednesday, September 3, 2014 11:55 AM-||
It’s no secret: college football season is the bread and butter for many businesses in towns and cities across the country. How much do hotels hike their prices when fans come flocking? Hotel search trivago.com analyzed average nightly hotel rates from the 2013 regular season to find out.
As seen in the table above, if hotel rates from last year are any indication, fans of many preseason Top 25 teams – as ranked by the Associated Press – will be paying a pretty penny to support their squad at home games this season.
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game