|Clemson hosts NC State in Tuesday tilt|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Monday, February 17, 2014 5:14 PM||
CLEMSON (15-9, 6-6 ACC) vs. NC STATE (16-9, 6-6 ACC)
Tipoff: 7:02 p.m.
Radio: CTSN (Pete Yanity-pbp; Tim Bourret-color)
TV: ESPNU (Tom Hart-pbp; Cory Alexander-color)
• The last two games between Clemson and NC State in Littlejohn Coliseum have been decided by a total of four points; in 2012, Andre YoungAndre Young
#11 5-9, 175
View Full Profile hit the game-winning three in overtime to lift Clemson to a 72-69 win; last year, Scott Wood buried a baseline three in the final seconds to give the ‘Pack a 58-57 victory.
• Clemson has won four of the last five in Littlejohn, including in 2011 when the Tigers trailed by as much as 19 in the first half.
CU Series W-L record: NC State leads 99-48
Streak: NC State has won the last two meetings
• Clemson looks to snap a three-game skid against the ACC’s fifth-best shooting team, NC State; the Wolfpack shoot 45.8 percent as a team.
• The Tigers have a chance to post a top-60 RPI win Tuesday. NC State is currently 51st in the official ratings percentage index, while Clemson is 78th.
• Tuesday’s contest features the ACC’s top two scorers in conference play, NC State’s T.J. Warren (22.2 ppg) and Clemson’s K.J. McDanielsK.J. McDaniels
#32 6-6, 200
View Full Profile (17.8).
• Last season’s 58-57 victory for NC State was the first Wolfpack win in Littlejohn Coliseum since 2006-07.
• Tuesday’s game marks K.J. McDaniels’ 50th start in a Clemson uniform. He has started 48 of his last 52 games for the Tigers.
• McDaniels has scored 27.9 percent of Clemson’s points, on pace to be the sixth-highest percentage in school history by a single player.
• Landry NnokoLandry Nnoko
#35 6-10, 245
View Full Profile missed his first career game against Virginia on Saturday and is listed as questionable for Tuesday’s game due to the flu. Josh SmithJosh Smith
#33 6-8, 260
View Full Profile started the UVa game in his place and played a career-high 31 minutes.
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley