|Clemson announces football season ticket applications available, new payment plan|
|Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:30 PM-||
IPTAY donors can now renew their season ticket orders and order additional single-game tickets for the 2014 Clemson football season at ClemsonTigers.com, the athletic ticket office announced Wednesday. Season ticket prices remain $330 for the second-consecutive year, and season ticket holders can save $8 off the order fee by renewing tickets online. Hard copies of the season ticket application will be mailed in late March to all IPTAY donors.
The ticket office also announced a new payment plan, allowing donors to split the total application cost into automatic monthly payments. An initial 33.5% payment is due upon ordering, with a second payment on April 7 and final payment on May 7.
IPTAY donors may also order single-game tickets with their season ticket application. Single-game tickets are assigned by IPTAY level and points within each level after season ticket locations have been finalized.
Based on availability, additional season tickets and any single-game tickets are made available to the general public during the summer.
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"