|Clemson announces football season ticket applications available, new payment plan|
|Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:30 PM-||
IPTAY donors can now renew their season ticket orders and order additional single-game tickets for the 2014 Clemson football season at ClemsonTigers.com, the athletic ticket office announced Wednesday. Season ticket prices remain $330 for the second-consecutive year, and season ticket holders can save $8 off the order fee by renewing tickets online. Hard copies of the season ticket application will be mailed in late March to all IPTAY donors.
The ticket office also announced a new payment plan, allowing donors to split the total application cost into automatic monthly payments. An initial 33.5% payment is due upon ordering, with a second payment on April 7 and final payment on May 7.
IPTAY donors may also order single-game tickets with their season ticket application. Single-game tickets are assigned by IPTAY level and points within each level after season ticket locations have been finalized.
Based on availability, additional season tickets and any single-game tickets are made available to the general public during the summer.
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- Orange Bowl gifts arrive for Clemson
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Gallman ranked in Athlon's Top 10 running backs of 2016