|Clemson announces football season ticket applications available, new payment plan|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Wednesday, March 12, 2014 4:30 PM||
IPTAY donors can now renew their season ticket orders and order additional single-game tickets for the 2014 Clemson football season at ClemsonTigers.com, the athletic ticket office announced Wednesday. Season ticket prices remain $330 for the second-consecutive year, and season ticket holders can save $8 off the order fee by renewing tickets online. Hard copies of the season ticket application will be mailed in late March to all IPTAY donors.
The ticket office also announced a new payment plan, allowing donors to split the total application cost into automatic monthly payments. An initial 33.5% payment is due upon ordering, with a second payment on April 7 and final payment on May 7.
IPTAY donors may also order single-game tickets with their season ticket application. Single-game tickets are assigned by IPTAY level and points within each level after season ticket locations have been finalized.
Based on availability, additional season tickets and any single-game tickets are made available to the general public during the summer.
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies