|Clemson announces baseball video & radio schedules|
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson
# 0, 0
View Full Profileannounced Monday that five regular-season baseball games will be televised and 42 more will be available exclusively via live online video on TigerCast or ESPN3 in 2015. Therefore, 47 Clemson regular-season baseball games will be on some form of live video in 2015.
Two games will be televised by RSN, the road game at Georgia Tech on April 25 and the home game against Louisville on May 2. Two games will be televised by the SEC Network, road games at South Carolina on March 1 and Georgia on April 21. One game will be televised by ESPNU, the home game against Louisville on May 4.
All game video assignments are subject to change. For a complete and up-to-date listing of video assignments, go to ClemsonTigers.com. All games on TigerCast are available for free at ClemsonTigers.com as well.
Clemson Tiger Sports Network (CTSN) announced Monday that it will broadcast 36 regular-season Clemson baseball games in 2015. Live audio for all Tiger baseball games is available on TigerCast at ClemsonTigers.com.
CTSN will broadcast 30 ACC regular-season games along with the three games against South Carolina (February 27 - March 1), both games against Georgia (April 7,21) and the Michigan State game at Fluor Field in Greenville, S.C. (March 11). The network also carries all postseason contests.
The flagship station of CTSN, WCCP (105.5 FM) out of Clemson, exclusively broadcasts on the airwaves the remaining 20 regular-season games.
The broadcasts begin 30 minutes prior to the start of each contest and have comments and strategies from Head Coach Jack Leggett. The games are subject to be tape-delayed or available solely online at ClemsonTigers.com based on schedule conflicts with Clemson basketball games.
The following stations carry all Tiger baseball games in 2015:
• WCCP (105.5 FM) in the Clemson, S.C. area (Flagship)
• WQSC (1340 AM) in the Charleston, S.C. area
• WKDK (1240 AM) in the Newberry, S.C. area
The following stations carry a partial schedule in 2015:
• WDOG (1460 AM) in the Barnwell, S.C. area
• WPUB (102.7 FM) in the Camden, S.C. area
• WZGV (730 AM) in the Charlotte, N.C. area
• WLBG (860 AM) in the Clinton, S.C. area
• WZMJ (93.1 FM) in the Columbia, S.C. area
• WCRS (1450 AM) in the Greenwood, S.C. area
• WBHC (92.1 FM) in the Hampton, S.C. area
• WLON (1050 AM) in the Lincolnton, N.C. area
• WLSC (1240 AM) in the Loris, S.C. area
• WBCU (1460 AM) in the Union, S.C. area