|Clemson Orange Bowl ticket sales update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:53 PM||
According to Clemson Director for Communications, Joe Galbraith, the Clemson athletic department has sold just over 7,000 tickets to the Orange Bowl as of two days ago. Galbraith hopes to have updated numbers later in the week.
Clemson officials reportedly have set a goal of selling 10,000 tickets to the bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Details on Lakip's arrest
- Lakip charged with cocaine possession, DUI
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Vegas odds on Clemson 2015 season
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 for Gameday Experience
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- WATCH: Paulsen makes #1 play on SportsCenter Top 10 list