|Clemson Orange Bowl ticket sales update|
According to Clemson Director for Communications, Joe Galbraith, the Clemson athletic department has sold just over 7,000 tickets to the Orange Bowl as of two days ago. Galbraith hopes to have updated numbers later in the week.
Clemson officials reportedly have set a goal of selling 10,000 tickets to the bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!