|Clemson Orange Bowl ticket sales update|
|Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:53 PM-||
According to Clemson Director for Communications, Joe Galbraith, the Clemson athletic department has sold just over 7,000 tickets to the Orange Bowl as of two days ago. Galbraith hopes to have updated numbers later in the week.
Clemson officials reportedly have set a goal of selling 10,000 tickets to the bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner