|Clemson Orange Bowl ticket sales update|
|Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:53 PM-||
According to Clemson Director for Communications, Joe Galbraith, the Clemson athletic department has sold just over 7,000 tickets to the Orange Bowl as of two days ago. Galbraith hopes to have updated numbers later in the week.
Clemson officials reportedly have set a goal of selling 10,000 tickets to the bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts
- Bender returns to Clemson
- Former Valparaiso forward will transfer to Clemson