|Clemson Orange Bowl ticket sales update|
|Thursday, December 19, 2013 5:53 PM-||
According to Clemson Director for Communications, Joe Galbraith, the Clemson athletic department has sold just over 7,000 tickets to the Orange Bowl as of two days ago. Galbraith hopes to have updated numbers later in the week.
Clemson officials reportedly have set a goal of selling 10,000 tickets to the bowl.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson