|Clemson vs Illinois ticket information|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:11 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson (21-12) will host No. 2 seed Illinois (20-14) at 11 a.m. Sunday in the second round of the NIT Tournament. The game time was set by the NIT and ESPN, who is broadcasting Sunday's contest.
Seating is general admission and gates open at 9:30. Tickets are $10 for adults and $4 for students between the ages of 13-18. Admission is free for youth ages 12 and under, and for Clemson students with a valid ID. Tickets may be purchased HERE, by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday at the school's athletic ticket office.
Note: For fans wishing to purchase tickets to Sunday's basketball game against Illinois, the athletic ticket office is closed Friday due to the spring break holiday. Tickets are still available for purchase at ClemsonTigers.com. Fans can also use the "Print at Home" option to avoid going to the will call window and enter Littlejohn Coliseum directly for general admission seating.
Game three of the Clemson-FSU baseball series will also be on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:00 PM at Doug Kingsmore.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin