|Clemson vs Illinois ticket information|
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson (21-12) will host No. 2 seed Illinois (20-14) at 11 a.m. Sunday in the second round of the NIT Tournament. The game time was set by the NIT and ESPN, who is broadcasting Sunday's contest.
Seating is general admission and gates open at 9:30. Tickets are $10 for adults and $4 for students between the ages of 13-18. Admission is free for youth ages 12 and under, and for Clemson students with a valid ID. Tickets may be purchased HERE, by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday at the school's athletic ticket office.
Note: For fans wishing to purchase tickets to Sunday's basketball game against Illinois, the athletic ticket office is closed Friday due to the spring break holiday. Tickets are still available for purchase at ClemsonTigers.com. Fans can also use the "Print at Home" option to avoid going to the will call window and enter Littlejohn Coliseum directly for general admission seating.
Game three of the Clemson-FSU baseball series will also be on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:00 PM at Doug Kingsmore.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State