|Clemson vs Illinois ticket information|
|Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:11 PM-||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson (21-12) will host No. 2 seed Illinois (20-14) at 11 a.m. Sunday in the second round of the NIT Tournament. The game time was set by the NIT and ESPN, who is broadcasting Sunday's contest.
Seating is general admission and gates open at 9:30. Tickets are $10 for adults and $4 for students between the ages of 13-18. Admission is free for youth ages 12 and under, and for Clemson students with a valid ID. Tickets may be purchased HERE, by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday at the school's athletic ticket office.
Note: For fans wishing to purchase tickets to Sunday's basketball game against Illinois, the athletic ticket office is closed Friday due to the spring break holiday. Tickets are still available for purchase at ClemsonTigers.com. Fans can also use the "Print at Home" option to avoid going to the will call window and enter Littlejohn Coliseum directly for general admission seating.
Game three of the Clemson-FSU baseball series will also be on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:00 PM at Doug Kingsmore.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks