|Clemson vs Illinois ticket information|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, March 20, 2014 3:11 PM||
CLEMSON, S.C. - Clemson (21-12) will host No. 2 seed Illinois (20-14) at 11 a.m. Sunday in the second round of the NIT Tournament. The game time was set by the NIT and ESPN, who is broadcasting Sunday's contest.
Seating is general admission and gates open at 9:30. Tickets are $10 for adults and $4 for students between the ages of 13-18. Admission is free for youth ages 12 and under, and for Clemson students with a valid ID. Tickets may be purchased HERE, by calling 1-800-CLEMSON or between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thursday and Friday at the school's athletic ticket office.
Note: For fans wishing to purchase tickets to Sunday's basketball game against Illinois, the athletic ticket office is closed Friday due to the spring break holiday. Tickets are still available for purchase at ClemsonTigers.com. Fans can also use the "Print at Home" option to avoid going to the will call window and enter Littlejohn Coliseum directly for general admission seating.
Game three of the Clemson-FSU baseball series will also be on Sunday. First pitch is at 1:00 PM at Doug Kingsmore.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football