|Clemson Discover Orange Bowl ticket information|
|Sunday, December 8, 2013 9:02 PM-||
The Clemson Athletic Ticket Office is currently selling tickets to the 2014 Discover Orange Bowl. Ticket prices range from $50 to $225, with a limited number of $50 tickets made available by the department in an effort to provide an economical option for fans wanting to support the Tigers against Ohio State.
Bowl tickets will be assigned to IPTAY members based on IPTAY priority points. General public tickets will be assigned based upon order date.
Additionally, the athletic department will provide a complimentary parking pass ($20 value) to any ticket order of four or more. Fans purchasing a minimum of four tickets will also receive two complimentary passes ($40 value) to the One Clemson Tailgate on game day in Miami. All ticket orders processed through the athletic department will have all processing or shipping costs waived.
STUDENT TICKET INFORMATION
The Clemson Athletic Department is offering a discounted lower-level ticket to students for $50. Students may purchase up to two tickets at the reduced rate, and student tickets will go on sale Thursday, Dec. 12 at 8 a.m., in the Ticket Office at Memorial Stadium (next to Gate 9). Tickets can be purchased with cash or credit card, and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis so please purchase tickets with your friends to sit together. *Athletic department officials are working with partners on possible reduced-cost travel options. Stay tuned later this week for further details.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Photo: Clemson's new Nike Mach Speed Uniforms
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the CFB Title
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016