|Clemson Baseball Preview vs. PC|
• Who - Presbyterian College (4-2-1) at Clemson (5-1)
• Rankings - PRE - NR; CU - #11 BA, #16 CB, #16 USA
• Where - Clemson, SC (Doug Kingsmore Stadium)
• When - Tuesday (4:00 PM)
• Watch - TigerCast
• Listen - TigerCast, WCCP (104.9 FM)
• Live Stats - ClemsonTigers.com
• Social Media - Twitter/Instagram (@ClemsonBaseball)
• Tickets - ClemsonTigers.com, 1-800-CLEMSON
• Promotion - 2 For Tuesday - All tickets are buy one, get one free.
• Overall Record - Clemson leads 61-21 (1906-2013)
• Record at Clemson - Clemson leads 36-8 (1907-2013)
PRESBYTERIAN COLLEGE OVERVIEW
• Presbyterian College is led by 10th-year Head Coach Elton Pollock.
• The Blue Hose won two of three games against three different teams last weekend.
• Brad Zebedis leads the team with a .385 batting average, one homer, and seven RBIs.
• Clemson swept Maine last weekend by a combined score of 28-7.
• The Tigers average 7.8 runs per game and hit .329 with a .397 on-base percentage and 16 steals.
• The pitching staff has a 2.95 ERA, .261 opponents’ batting average, 6.25 strikeout-to-walk ratio, and .972 fielding percentage.
• Clemson has four come-from-behind wins among its five total victories in 2014.
• Clemson leadoff batters of an inning have reached safely 50 percent of the time in 2014.
• Tiger pitchers have combined for five pickoffs in six games.
DUGGAR RIDING LAST SEASON’S WAVE
• Sophomore outfielder Steven DuggarSteven Duggar
#9 6-1, 185
View Full Profile is riding a 15-game hitting streak, which includes the last nine games of 2013 and the first six of 2014.
• During his 15-game hitting streak, he is 23-for-65 (.354).
• He is hitting .333 with two doubles, four RBIs, seven runs, and a team-high five stolen bases in 2014.
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season