|Clemson AD urges fans to contact Orange Bowl officials, buy tickets through Clemson|
|by Tony Crumpton - Associate Editor - Monday, December 2, 2013 5:12 PM||
In a letter posted to the Clemson IPTAY site, Clemson athletic director Dan Radakovich urged fans to buy tickets through the Clemson ticket office for the upcoming bowl.
Regardless of our post-season destination, we cannot emphasize enough the need for our fans to utilize our athletic ticket office to purchase tickets. The last time we sold at least 10,000 tickets through the athletic ticket office for a bowl game was the 2009 Gator Bowl against Nebraska. With more than 20,000 Clemson fans at each of our last three bowl games, there is no question that our fans have purchased bowl tickets through third parties and the secondary marketplace, but we need your help in purchasing tickets through the athletic ticket office. This makes a huge statement with the bowls and their committees. In an effort to assist in making a difference, we have extended the deadline to return the ticket applications mailed to IPTAY members to 4:30 pm to Friday, Dec. 6.
Radakovich also asked Clemson fans to email and post on social media to show Clemson's desire to be selected for the Orange Bowl.
I ask each of you to utilize at least one of the following methods to reach the selection committee and bowl staff: E-mail the Orange Bowl at MakeItOrange@orangebowl.org; utilize social media by mentioning @OrangeBowl or using #ClemsonOrange on Twitter and visit facebook.com/OrangeBowl.
NOTE: Please let us know below by posting if you sent an email or posted on social media to help Clemson go to the Orange Bowl.
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll