|Clemson AD tweets to fans about end of Pitt game controversy|
|Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM-||
Clemson AD Dan Radakovich (@ClemsonDRad) took to Twitter to respond to the many questions he had received from fans about the controversial end to the Clemson - Pitt basketball game on Saturday.
In response to the many questions received since the end of the basketball game Saturday, we have been in conversation with the league office, using the appropriate channels, to discuss officiating questions. We appreciate the conference’s diligence in working to ensure officials utilize all available technologies to their full capabilities during an instant replay review.
I know Brad and the team have moved on, and I have no doubt they are prepared to represent us well in the ACC Tournament starting Thursday night. Go Tigers !
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game