|Clemson AD tweets to fans about end of Pitt game controversy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM||
Clemson AD Dan Radakovich (@ClemsonDRad) took to Twitter to respond to the many questions he had received from fans about the controversial end to the Clemson - Pitt basketball game on Saturday.
In response to the many questions received since the end of the basketball game Saturday, we have been in conversation with the league office, using the appropriate channels, to discuss officiating questions. We appreciate the conference’s diligence in working to ensure officials utilize all available technologies to their full capabilities during an instant replay review.
I know Brad and the team have moved on, and I have no doubt they are prepared to represent us well in the ACC Tournament starting Thursday night. Go Tigers !
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI