|Clemson AD tweets to fans about end of Pitt game controversy|
|Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM-||
Clemson AD Dan Radakovich (@ClemsonDRad) took to Twitter to respond to the many questions he had received from fans about the controversial end to the Clemson - Pitt basketball game on Saturday.
In response to the many questions received since the end of the basketball game Saturday, we have been in conversation with the league office, using the appropriate channels, to discuss officiating questions. We appreciate the conference’s diligence in working to ensure officials utilize all available technologies to their full capabilities during an instant replay review.
I know Brad and the team have moved on, and I have no doubt they are prepared to represent us well in the ACC Tournament starting Thursday night. Go Tigers !
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal