|Clemson AD tweets to fans about end of Pitt game controversy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM||
Clemson AD Dan Radakovich (@ClemsonDRad) took to Twitter to respond to the many questions he had received from fans about the controversial end to the Clemson - Pitt basketball game on Saturday.
In response to the many questions received since the end of the basketball game Saturday, we have been in conversation with the league office, using the appropriate channels, to discuss officiating questions. We appreciate the conference’s diligence in working to ensure officials utilize all available technologies to their full capabilities during an instant replay review.
I know Brad and the team have moved on, and I have no doubt they are prepared to represent us well in the ACC Tournament starting Thursday night. Go Tigers !
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic