|Clemson AD tweets to fans about end of Pitt game controversy|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, March 10, 2014 7:15 PM||
Clemson AD Dan Radakovich (@ClemsonDRad) took to Twitter to respond to the many questions he had received from fans about the controversial end to the Clemson - Pitt basketball game on Saturday.
In response to the many questions received since the end of the basketball game Saturday, we have been in conversation with the league office, using the appropriate channels, to discuss officiating questions. We appreciate the conference’s diligence in working to ensure officials utilize all available technologies to their full capabilities during an instant replay review.
I know Brad and the team have moved on, and I have no doubt they are prepared to represent us well in the ACC Tournament starting Thursday night. Go Tigers !
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies