|CBSSports Bracketologist breaks down Clemson's NCAA chances|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, February 19, 2014 12:26 PM||
Jerry Palm, Bracketologist for CBSSports.com, said on Wednesday in an interview with WRAL radio that Clemson has a lot of work to do to get into the NCAA tournament.
"I don't have an ACC team on the bubble right now," Palm said. "I got five that are currently in and nobody on the bubble. Clemson..that was their third top 100 RPI win [NCSU] of the season. That's like bare minimum to even get talked about. So this is a team that still has work to do. They got a bunch of potential bad losses on the schedule - Georgia Tech, Wake, Miami. They are already have two bad losses and they really don't want anymore. This is another team that almost has to win out just to get in the conversation...win out the regular season. But the good news for them is they get Maryland and Pitt at home. Those are the two best teams left on their regular season schedule. So there is an opportunity there for them, but they are going to have to play really well. They haven't shown that level of consistency yet this year.
Click here to listen to full interview
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson releases 2015 Summer Depth Chart
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies
- Swinney says he will not attend Palmetto Family Council event