|Bourret Stat on Orange Bowl|
|Assoc. Editor - Sunday, December 8, 2013 8:47 PM-||
Clemson faces #7 (bcs) Ohio state in orange bowl. Tigers only school with chance to beat a top 10 bcs team in a bowl game in 2012 & 2013.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) December 9, 2013
Ohio state game will be 6th game against a top 12 ap team for Clemson in last 15 games.— Tim Bourret (@TimBourret) December 9, 2013
|Send Feedback to Tony Crumpton: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect