|#13 Clemson Completes Sweep of Maine Sunday|
|Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:16 PM-||
Clemson, SC - Garrett BoulwareGarrett Boulware
#30 6-1, 210
View Full Profile went 3-for-4 with three RBIs to lead #13 Clemson to a 10-2 win over Maine at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Sunday afternoon to complete the three-game sweep. The Tigers (5-1) scored four runs in the first inning and added four runs in the third inning to build a 9-1 lead and never looked back against Maine, Tiger Head Coach Jack Leggett’s alma mater.
Boulware paced Clemson’s 12-hit attack, while 10 Tigers in all had at least one hit. Steven DuggarSteven Duggar
#9 6-1, 185
View Full Profile extended his hitting streak to 15 games as well.
Junior righthander Jake LongJake Long
RS Jr. RH Pitcher
#39 5-10, 180
View Full Profile (1-0) earned his first win as a Tiger by allowing six hits, two runs, and no walks with three strikeouts in 6.0 innings pitched. Starter Scott Heath (1-1) suffered the loss for Maine (1-5).
The Tigers host Presbyterian College at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Tuesday at 4:00 PM.
If you can't see the PDF below, click here to open it.
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll