|#11 Tigers Win Sixth Straight With Victory Over Blue Hose|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, February 25, 2014 7:58 PM||
So. RH Pitcher
#32 6-1, 190
View Full Profile tossed 4.2 scoreless innings in relief of one-hit ball to pace #11 Clemson (6-1) to a 4-2 victory over Presbyterian College (4-3-1) at Doug Kingsmore Stadium on Tuesday afternoon.
Schmidt (1-1) earned the win by allowing just one single, no runs, and one walk with one strikeout, while Matt CampbellMatt Campbell
Sr. RH Pitcher
#36 5-11, 195
View Full Profile recorded his first save of the year. Blue Hose starter Brian Kehner (0-2) tossed 6.1 effective innings, but suffered the loss.
After Presbyterian College scored a run in the top of the first inning, Clemson, who won its sixth game in a row, tallied five hits and scored three runs in the bottom of the first inning to take the lead for good. Steven DuggarSteven Duggar
#9 6-1, 185
View Full Profile’s two-out, two-run triple highlighted the uprising and extended his hitting streak to 16 games.
Clemson faces #3 South Carolina in a three-game series at three different sites over the weekend. The two teams play in Columbia on Friday at 7:00 PM in a game televised by Fox Sports South to begin the weekend series.
If you can't see the PDF below, click here to open it.
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure