Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Rod McDowell back in the mix at RB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,215

Football Player Update: Rod McDowell back in the mix at RB

Aug 30, 2011, 11:08 AM

Rod McDowell back in the mix at RB

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What gives? As of last week it was Howard 2 Bellamy 3

Aug 30, 2011, 11:15 AM

--and now Hotrod leapfrogs both?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Probably just keeping folks on their toes

Aug 30, 2011, 11:25 AM

I'm sure all of each guys tweets will soon be posted here along with the obligitaory "they will transfer" posts.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Player Update: Rod McDowell back in the mix at RB

Aug 30, 2011, 11:28 AM

I think somebody in the athletic dept just screwed up and somebody made a comment about hot rod. One of those Homer moments...D'ohhhh.

Aug 30, 2011, 11:52 AM

In what little I've seen of practice clips and the SG, DJH has been the most impressive (other than AE). HotRod is pretty darn good depending on the situation. DJH will be used is different situations than HotRod IMO, so BOTH could see a lot of action. I'm not sure about MB yet as I haven't seen much of him so far. I expect him to get as much or more PT than HotRod though.

Aug 30, 2011, 11:55 AM

I expect we'll need all of these guys at some point. Hopefully Ellington will be able to remain healthy as he needs to be the catalyst of the offense. I expect some of these guys will get dinged up though and we'll need some platoon guys. I'm worried about Bellamy being durable as he has been injured a good portion of the fall camp.

I also expect we're going to need Buice for the tough yards since he has a little more size. Who knows, maybe Deihl gets the call in those situations but I'd think we'd want him leading the way.

Hasn't Bellamy been injured? That, plus the fact that he's

Aug 30, 2011, 12:29 PM

new explains why he's down the depth chart for now; no big deal.

It is odd that McDowell wasn't even mentioned on the depth chart the other day, now he's at #2. The only sensible explanation I can think of is somebody goofed earlier.

Anyway, with us running 80 plays a game, and having talented RBs that bring different things to the table, I expect to see them all get some pt. I also expect to see Bellamy contribute more as the year progresses.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I'm telling you this to keep people guessing.

Aug 30, 2011, 12:34 PM

They will all play and should all do well.

Grandma Vacuums Cat GIF - Grandma Vacuums Cat
see more Gifs

Just as I said before Fall camp, that look for

Aug 30, 2011, 12:41 PM

Brandon Ford and McDowell to be the suprise this year. I think Ford has a great year with Allen and McDowell gives us 500 yds rushing behind AE. This offense is perfect for AE, McDowell and Bellamy.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,215
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic