Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson to hold Fan Appreciation Day August 21
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,506

Aug 17, 2011, 4:57 PM

All Clemson players and Coach Swinney will be available for autographs beginning at 4:30 PM.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

youre allowed to get 1 autograph and that's it?

Aug 17, 2011, 5:49 PM

"Sorry sir, Sammy Watkins can't sign your season poster, I see here Stanton Seckinger already signed it."

lol...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: youre allowed to get 1 autograph and that's it?

Aug 18, 2011, 7:55 AM

I think it meant that you can only receive one signature from each player. I.e. you can't have one player sign a shirt and a football, just one of the other.

Cutting lines off at 5:30?

Aug 18, 2011, 9:09 AM

I'm all for the 1 autograph per player and such but come on! The players are only there for 2 hrs and there will be ton of people. Essentially they're saying you have 1 hr til we stop the lines. Good luck with that, there will be no lines. It'll be a free for all and I can't blame people for switching and jumping lines. Clemson football is starting to slowly put a bad taste in my mouth. My son's 6th birthday is Saturday and we were gonna take him on Sunday to meet the players, now I'm starting to wonder if we should just stay home.

Done this before for selected players.

Aug 18, 2011, 12:05 PM

They don't do that for the whole group. Boyd and Ellington are the 2 selected players this year. When they stop the line at 5:30 they will still be signing autographs past the 2 hour time. The line will be that long. Take CJ SPILLER---they stopped the line after 1 hour yet the LINE WAS SO LONG--he was still signing for almost 3 hours. If they had not stopped the line--he would have been there for 4 or 5 hours.

So I don't think a riot will break out and chaos will reighn along with the free for all you stated.

NCAA.com Clemson Preview 2011

Aug 19, 2011, 6:36 PM

http://ncaafootball.com/News/tabid/729/Article/136244/NCAA-Football-Preview---Clemson-Tigers.aspx

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,506
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic