Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Harper, Tigers work out for NFL scouts at Clemson's Pro Day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Mar 10, 2011, 5:49 PM

Dozens of former Clemson football players worked out for NFL scouts and general managers at Thursday morning’s Pro Day, held on the practice fields behind Jervey. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harper, Tigers work out for NFL scouts at Clemson's Pro Day

Mar 10, 2011, 6:25 PM

I have said it before and I will say it again, I wish only the very best for J. Harper. Nothing can ever change him from being a Clemson man. And no matter what, Clemson Nation should support him 100%....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Harper, Tigers work out for NFL scouts at Clemson's Pro Day

Mar 10, 2011, 7:05 PM

Jamie, I know you gave 100% to Clemson and we greatly appreciate it, however, you made a poor decision to skip your senior year. I respect the fact that you want to finish your degree but that should have been your #1 goal 4 months ago. A NFL career only lasts a short time (and the majority of pro athletes blow through all their money) but a college degree lasts a lifetime! A college degree should always be the first thing completed by any athlete before they go pro! This is has been proven for over 40 years now.

While I am don't know if I agree with his decision, I do

Mar 10, 2011, 7:19 PM

respect the mature way he went about making it. He did it the right way and for that I will applaud him...Good Luck Jamie! Here's hoping you do well!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A Man at Work.

Mar 10, 2011, 10:58 PM

Jamie Harper - might not agree with your decision, but you are spectacular and will make it at any level you apply yourself at. Definitely think we coulda used you this year, for Thunder and Lighting 2 "New Storm" (cause it was brewing) - but only the best wishes to a true tiger from one. Way to be a man about things too - a true tiger in form. Miss ya next year when we're balllllllin' but great job and good luck!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Harper is a class act. Gotta respect the kid. Good luck!***

Mar 10, 2011, 7:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jamie, I met & sat next to your Bro Chris at UNC game...and

Mar 10, 2011, 8:39 PM

he's a fine, smart, sharp young man that really loves & supports you. Loved the custom-made shirt he wore with your pic, name & number on it. Also, had fun doing high 5's with him when you scored on the Heels too.

If I had your address at Clemson, I would send you some of the pics I took of him...with us.

Oh Jamie, I still think that your beautiful & fantastic catch at Auburn was one of the very, very best I've ever seen from a Clemson player in my 53 years of following them.

Thanks for your attending & playing at Clemson...and best of luck & success in the NFL. Cordially, "Lightbulb"Bill

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jamie, I met & sat next to your Bro Chris at UNC game...and

Mar 11, 2011, 4:38 AM

Seen Jamie and Andre last night at the bowling ally. Jamie is in the best shape I have seen him yet and is going to be a talent in the NFL. You were absolutely right about Jamie and Chris, both class acts. Their father is very proud of these two young men. I am too, especially since I learned of them growing up without their mom. She unfortunately passed when Jamie was only 9 years old. I know it is extremely hard for a single parent to be successful but these two guys are a true honor to Mr Harper and I am a better person since I had the honor of meeting Jamie and hanging around him. BTW Andre is doing well and told me he is actually ahead of schedule in his recovery!!!

Re: Jamie, I met & sat next to your Bro Chris at UNC game...and

Mar 11, 2011, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Jamie, I met & sat next to your Bro Chris at UNC game...and ]

I gotta agree about that catch. When I saw that, I was like "wow, that was freaking awesome!" My girlfriend is a die hard Carolina fan and even she said that was amazing.

Dancing with the stars.....

Mar 11, 2011, 5:26 PM

Good luck to "The Dancing Bear"

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic