Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach says he's never seen anyone like Mike Bellamy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Dec 10, 2010, 9:02 AM

Binky Waldrop has been the head coach of the Charlotte Tarpons since 1999, and he seen literally thousands of players, but none like Mike Bellamy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach says he's never seen anyone like Mike Bellamy

Dec 10, 2010, 9:05 AM

Can bellamy be to us what Lattimore was to the Coots? Or are we more than 1 piece away from our offense clicking? I guess time will tell.

Dec 10, 2010, 9:47 AM

Only if our offensive coaching staff changes.

Yeah, they did an awful job with Spiller.***

Dec 10, 2010, 10:31 AM

You must have missed the first half of this season when

Dec 10, 2010, 10:54 AM

Ellington was almost outgaining Harper by double the yardage per touch, yet the staff continued to insist that they split carries evenly.

Spiller was incredible enough to make them look good. The results from our offense this year expose the staff to this fact.

Do you REALLY think Dabo and Napier...

Dec 11, 2010, 10:01 AM [ in reply to Yeah, they did an awful job with Spiller.*** ]

taught CJ Spiller anything? Do you think it was their coaching expertise that made him the amazing talent that he is? You probably also think that Spence made Charlie Whitehurst into an NFL quarterback.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's hope we're better than to get beat by 30 in the ACCC

Dec 10, 2010, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Coach says he's never seen anyone like Mike Bellamy ]

And we're expecting more than 40 yards against our rivals.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2010, 9:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Coach says he's never seen anyone like Mike Bellamy ]

I'll bet Bellamy gets more than 46 yards (2 yards per carry) against the coots. Not saying Lattimore isn't good, but AJ is who beat us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am thinking he will average more than 2 ypc unlike lattimo

Dec 11, 2010, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Coach says he's never seen anyone like Mike Bellamy ]

re did

"Binky"?***

Dec 10, 2010, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "Binky"? coincidentally

Dec 10, 2010, 9:41 AM

I think it is a pacifier trade name like Nuc as I recall from my grandchildres infancy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2010, 11:06 AM

if the players are half as negative as some of the peopleon here we would not have a chance. Thankfully they are not.

Dec 10, 2010, 11:36 AM

fully agree. see my post below.

Is he even going to qualify

Dec 10, 2010, 11:22 AM

or is he going Prep first?

get out of here coot boy***

Dec 10, 2010, 1:04 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this kid is something else..(negative posters please view)

Dec 10, 2010, 11:33 AM

i don't have my TI subscription anymore but I heard that his senior video is absolutely unreal... and I love his signature endzone entrance move from the top vid... haha.

I generally stay away from this... but for all of you who come on here and spew negativity on every topic (including a highlight reel of our 5 star recruit): man up. accept the fact that we had a bad season. there's lots of blame to go around, but look forward for God's sake. Do I think we had several questionable play calls? Yes. Was I extremely frustrated with this season? O yea. But you come on here and see an amazing highlight reel of a future player of ours, and all you have to say is: "uhh...derrr...our coaches is probably gonna not takee most advantage of himm anywaysss."

Hey Eeyore.. get your head up or get out. I'll be 100% behind this team no matter who is the OC next year, and you should be too, because this is Clemson. I am not condemning you expressing your opinion, but when it's everyday and on every topic... C'mon man. Funk that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJ3nXjslYs
"Question..why is it that every time I get on Tigernet, a bunch of turds are trolling the boards trying to cover anything positive with their sh**spray? C'mon man. Funk that"

BELLAMY IS A BEAST AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM ON THE FIELD NEXT YEAR. GO TIGERS.

Re: this kid is something else..(negative posters please view)

Dec 10, 2010, 12:13 PM

scottsdale... I agree 100%! I can't understand how we are getting a 5 star kid in and people are saying things like "well... we won't get him the ball etc..."

People complain about carries being split between Harper and Ellington and all this junk. Ellington ended up hurt folks! He isn't the biggest back in the world and it doesn't hurt to split carries and try to save the guy. He returned kick offs too.

How did Harper perform once he became the full-time starter? Seems to me he single handedly kept us in the FSU game and tore up Wake. Wasn't much he could do when the ##### had three and four guys in the backfield at the snap of the ball.

I swear you would think that some people on this board would rather have a 3 star than an amazing running back that wants to play for our Tigers! The negativity is astounding.

Regardless of what happens over the next year or so, and I hope for Dabo and the staff that things turn out, we still need to attract top notch players to build our program. Everyone should be happy about that. This kid is one of four RBs selected to play in the UAA Game! Whenever he carries the ball, our name and staff get pub. Heaven knows we need that!

Here's to hoping this young man comes in and enjoys his time at CU while helping us get to a BCS game while he is here!

2 good/positive posts in a row. I like it.***

Dec 10, 2010, 12:41 PM

Re: 2 good/positive posts in a row. I like it.***

Dec 12, 2010, 11:30 AM

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good thing Bellamy is dumber than

Dec 10, 2010, 5:29 PM

all the brainiacs on T-Net.

I'm surprised the waterboy for the worst 1A school in the state would come to Clemson if the coaches are as bad as I read on here.

I'm glad I have access to the hundreds of anonymous football experts who know more about football and good coaching than top college recruits.

How uninformed some Clemson fans are..

Dec 10, 2010, 7:43 PM

Many wanna compare him to alot of other recruits we've
had here in the past.
FOLKS!!

Listen, there has only been 1 player,everrrrr...anywhere
near Mike Bellamy....and hes in Buffalo.

Re: How uninformed some Clemson fans are..

Dec 11, 2010, 4:03 PM

Don't "KORN" the poor kid before he steps on the field for CU. Seems some of you would have learned by now. Maybe he'll be great afterall.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic