Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TigerNet Talk #80: En Route
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,133

Nov 13, 2009, 9:21 AM

From “We Will Rock You” to DeAndre rocked you, Clemson’s Death Valley was electric last Saturday night. After a slow start, Clemson took Florida State behind the woodshed in the second half and placed themselves in the drivers seat toward the ACC Championship game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerNet Talk #80: En Route

Nov 13, 2009, 11:40 AM

Im still not completely past the pessimism that the Tommy Bowden era left me with, so this game scares the **** out of me.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TigerNet Talk #80: En Route

Nov 13, 2009, 2:27 PM

I, too, have some rumblings of apprehension, but I am convinced that this is a different Tiger TEAM, with a different mentality, and this is a coach who has no quit in his vocabulary. As good a man as I believe TB is, I think he loses the Miami and the FSU games, were he coaching. Dabo has no quit in him, and this team seems to have taken on that determination, as well. We will know on Saturday PM what happens at this game, but these Tigers are different. I can feel it, I can see it, and I am glad about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm with you. This team seems different from the Bowden

Nov 14, 2009, 9:48 AM

coached teams. I could be WAY off, but there is something about this team that makes me think they are more focused and that they expect to win.

I can't wait to see how they respond today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,133
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic