Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Swinney happy with win but still a lot of work to do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,897

Oct 26, 2009, 8:46 AM

Clemson head coach held his weekly teleconference with the media Sunday afternoon, and sounded like a man who had had a million pounds lifted off his shoulders. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This post is not about i told you so. Or about i knew

Oct 26, 2009, 10:16 AM

that Dabo was the man. Actually, i had no real facts or numbers to back up the reason i believed that Dabo was right for Clemson. Except, for what i saw in him on the sidelines when he took over the team after TB. My belief is for you to do anything the best that you can, you must have a passion for what you're doing. Dabo not only showed a passion on the sidelines. He was like a firestorm running up and down them sidelines. His will to want to prove he could win was over the top. But i knew for him to succeed after jumping from WR coach to HC, he was going to need alot of help. In the off season he made some very smart moves bring in solid proven coaches. 99.9% of us believed BN was going to be his down fall. And that still could be one of many mistakes he will make. And i still believe Dabo Swinney was the right hire for Clemson. He does'nt blame everyone but himself for mistakes. He takes most of them on himself. For the Dabo haters, i ask you to do one thing, then go on and hate Dabo all you want. Take a look at all the coaches that keeps teams in the top 15 year in and year out. They all have that same fire and passion for the win, that Dabo has. Dabo is one of us, and he wants us, Clemson Nation, back at the top again. Give the man a chance. I personally believe, within 3 years, he will have us all ( Clemson Nation ) walking around with that cheese eating grin on our faces. Fling them orange paw flags, wearing orange every where, and just being proud of being a Clemson Tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Swinney happy with win but still a lot of work to do

Oct 26, 2009, 11:56 AM

Does that mean the only loss should have been to Maryland

Why do you even bother ? What is your point ?***

Oct 26, 2009, 12:06 PM

Re: No im not saying that. It takes a little time to get

Oct 26, 2009, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Swinney happy with win but still a lot of work to do ]

the whole wheel to roll right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sprur Head has been there what 5,6 years. He still

Oct 26, 2009, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Swinney happy with win but still a lot of work to do ]

has'nt gotten a good wheel. And he problely never will at cootville!!!

dang, he's starting to sound like some of the t'netters!

Oct 26, 2009, 12:36 PM

;)

Re: dang, he's starting to sound like some of the t'netters!

Oct 26, 2009, 1:43 PM

You know......the real question is>>>"Are you a Clemson Tiger fan Period" The b^tch^ng are for the coot fans. Like the saying is either you are ALL IN or Not nothing else to say. If nothing else go create a negative chat board to express yourselves.

Dabo is right. The stakes only get higher with each hand,

Oct 26, 2009, 8:53 PM

one slip and we're toast for chances at the ACCCG.

Big load for our guys to carry, but they must know what they are facing.

Now is the time for the Clemson Nation to be "All In"!!!

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,897
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic