Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's all the uproar, Dabo should get at least
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

What's all the uproar, Dabo should get at least

Oct 3, 2009, 7:29 PM

6 or 7 or 8 years at the VERY least.

Yes, I'm mad and I also LOVE Dabo's enthusiasm, but that doesn't mean he has the proper guys in the booth upstairs calling plays, but then it seemed to me that HE was calling most of the plays today. I want him to succeed more than I can even make anyone believe, but the garbage I've seen called leaves me and MANY other Tiger faithful sick to our stomachs. I say we have a very narrow window to get things right or our recruiting will die and we will fall behind in a way that none of us wants to imagine. This whole uproar has more to do with the long term goals of the program than I think most want to admit.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flaps? We don't need no stinkin' flaps, let it roll in hard and fast!

i hope you aren't serious...6-7 years???***

Oct 3, 2009, 7:32 PM

Check your batteries man, lol***

Oct 3, 2009, 7:34 PM

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Flaps? We don't need no stinkin' flaps, let it roll in hard and fast!

I agree wholeheartedly

Oct 3, 2009, 7:43 PM

That was my major issue with hiring Dabo in that we didn't, shouldn't have to wait for him to grow into the job. We tried that with TW and look where it got us. The truth is TW could win this ACC with our talent.

Dabo will set our program back a decade....period***

Oct 3, 2009, 7:44 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: Dabo will set our program back a decade....period***

Oct 3, 2009, 7:47 PM

Don't believe he'll take it back that far, but for sure it wasn't going anywhere before. It just looks all the same to me. No change.

xctb could recruit....we will not....downward spiral***

Oct 3, 2009, 7:48 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Re: What's all the uproar, Dabo should get at least

Oct 3, 2009, 7:47 PM

Does not some of the responsibility rest with the players who are missing tackles, dropping passes, holding, etc.?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic