Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball: Clemson Pounds Paladins In Season-Opener
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,063

Nov 12, 2007, 10:02 PM

Four players hit double figures; Defense forces 37 turnover and comes up with 25 steals. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was there and we looked really good tonight fellas.

Nov 12, 2007, 10:51 PM

Great intensity, going after the ball at every occasion.

The older guys played solid, and the new guys showed lots of promise. I love how Grant is playing. I think he's gonna be a good one.

Re: I was there and we looked really good tonight fellas.

Nov 13, 2007, 2:05 PM

I'm going to have to agree with that 100%. We look pretty good for the first game. Definitely some things that need to be fixed, but overall once again Purnell has put together another fantastic recruiting class. The future looks bright for Clemson Basketball folks. We were playing 3 freshman all at the same time for a decent portion of the game. Most of the time there was only one senior on the court. Stitt, Oglesby, and Grant are going to be awesome to watch. Great Young team!! GO TIGERS!!!

Question for anyone at the game.

Nov 13, 2007, 4:20 PM

How did Ogeslby and Stitt look(don't just say good).

Re: Question for anyone at the game.

Nov 13, 2007, 11:49 PM

Stitt is one of the quickest players i have ever seen at clemson taking on forwards that have an obvious height advantage. He seemed to be the most athletic player on the court on multiple occasions. Its hard to say how good he is as he did not play as much as i had hoped he would. Oglesby is likewise very quick and also extremely athletic. Seemed to be a very good team player that was able to dish it out to his teammates with accuracy and style that could fool anyone. He had a couple no look passes and a behind the back pass on a quick break that was really cool to watch. His shooting started out slow but seemed to pick up as the game progressed. One of those players that when he gets comfortable will be a definite threat. Hopefully my poor excuse for a summary will give you a little bit of a better idea of what they are like..... Watch them in the next game or whenever you get a chance and you will see what i'm talking about. GO TIGERS!!

Pounded Furman....wow***

Nov 13, 2007, 7:16 PM

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,063
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic