Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dan Scott Prediction: Clemson vs. Central Michigan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Oct 18, 2007, 8:31 PM

Is Dan's confidence shaken after two straight misses? Did the week off help? Check inside to see this week's prognostication. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we lose (praying we won't) then bring Becky back!***

Oct 18, 2007, 9:55 PM

Now THIS is HD at its finest!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Agree, except special teams. How in the world can you

Oct 18, 2007, 10:28 PM

say advantage - none. Clemson has shown nothing but ineptitude in this area, regardless of the competition.

Advantage CMU.

BTW, I enjoy reading your articles, keep them coming.

Agree totally...this is obvious advantage to CMU.***

Oct 18, 2007, 10:39 PM

Re: Agree, except special teams. How in the world can you

Oct 19, 2007, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Agree, except special teams. How in the world can you ]

I agree with you Orange, as soon as I read 'none' I thought, "how can that be?" I love Clemson, so I'm trying not to be negative, but I think our local high school would show an advantage in the special teams department.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I disagree

Oct 19, 2007, 12:19 PM

When have special teams sucked against teams that don't belong on the schedule? Maybe it's just a lack of memory on my part...

Special Teams: Advantage: Anybody playing Clemson

Oct 20, 2007, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Agree, except special teams. How in the world can you ]

Dan, come on! Our special teams have been a complete disaster this year. If we were playing the Capital One All-Star Mascot team, Clemson wouldn't have the advantage. Until Clemson actually has a decent day (no blocks, no returns) then this catagory is OWNED by our opponents.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whens the last time Dan picked us to lose?

Oct 18, 2007, 10:39 PM

;)...but seriously, when is the last time dan picked us to lose a game?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

z17

Re: whens the last time Dan picked us to lose?

Oct 19, 2007, 12:26 PM

the same last time that the spread had losing...which has been a while.

Dan's gotten into the Kool-Aid again!!!!!***************

Oct 18, 2007, 11:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CMU 15th in the nation in Kickoff Returns?

Oct 19, 2007, 7:16 AM

Oh #####.

Dan--what about "Parity"????

Oct 19, 2007, 7:37 AM

Everytime that word is mentioned it is associated with poor performance on our part..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Special Teams: Advantage the rest of our scheduled teams***

Oct 19, 2007, 9:32 AM

Final Score: Clemson 42 CMU 38

Oct 19, 2007, 11:49 AM

Clemson's defense holds CMU to negative yardage in running and 1 completion for 2 yards.
CMU scores on kickoff returns of 99, 97, 100, 92 and 96 yards. One punt returned for 87 yards results in a 52 yard FG after CMU musters -20 yards on three plays.

Predictions for CU CMU

Oct 19, 2007, 2:51 PM

Dan, I hope for all clemson fans' sake that you are right on your prediction for the game on saturday. I would consider that a very good win considering the margin of victory you gave us. I love clemson and I wish us the best but we better watch ourselves in this game. It's not going to be the pushover game everyone thinks it's going to be. CMU is 4-3, we are 4-2. Same number of wins but with the exception of a victory over a less than average florida state team we have beaten teams equal to the caliber teams that CMU has beaten. Their offense also may be something to watch out for having scored over 100 points in their last 2 games. Our defense is solid but they cannot be expected to hold an offense such as CMU's the entire game. After our lack of offense in the last 2 games one might say that the offensive advantage may go to CMU. Special teams.... #15 in returns, enough said. Advantage CMU. Do I think Clemson has the potential to blow out CMU as you predicted, HELL YEAH!. But after watching how our team has played so far this season I expect it to be a somewhat closer game than everyone is saying. Right now we can beat anyone or we can lose to anyone which is NOT good. A few changes in coaching and player attitudes and we can play ball with the best team in the country! GO TIGERS

Dan, you couldn't predict a sunny day even if it were sunny.***

Oct 20, 2007, 1:41 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic