Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,426

Apr 21, 2006, 3:21 PM

Mickey Plyler ranks each player in his overall value to the 2006 Clemson football team from 1-86. (Part 3 of 4) Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Spiller already the no.25 guy on the team???***

Apr 21, 2006, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

We would hope so ... if he's not, coaches and gurus missed.***

Apr 21, 2006, 3:24 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

3/4 of players be going up on the list? Some must go down.***

Apr 21, 2006, 3:30 PM

not true, he's gonna create half numbers like 2.5 ect.***

Apr 21, 2006, 3:47 PM

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21

Apr 21, 2006, 3:53 PM

Maybe I have mis-labled the rankings. I just wanted to give my opinion of the overall value to the program. The underclassman may have an advantage because they will be here for a few more years. I really took leadership into account. I really took work ethic into account. I took accountability into account. I also looked at potential and tried to project each player and their future. It was difficult, just one man's opinion and meant to be fun.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like what you're doing, Mickey. I think it's way too

Apr 21, 2006, 7:22 PM

to tell about the incoming class before they hit the practice field, but it takes some cajones to rank 'em now.

I think it might have been easier to rank talent than to rank impact on the team, so I admire what you're trying to do. Good job.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Apr 21, 2006, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21 ]

I don't really have a problem with the blog. I just wonder how you know if they need more toughness or they need to work harder. Unless you are there everyday of every workout.

I've enjoyed up, really don't understand all the whining***

Apr 22, 2006, 12:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21 ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This board is usually whining about something....

Apr 22, 2006, 11:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21 ]

I look forward to reading your blogs, gives me a good football fix. We have a lot of talent on this team, and great work ethic which translates into a special team. It is fun to look at this team on paper, and notice the depth we have built. Clemson Football is on the rise no doubt, glad I purchased ACC Championship tickets last year. I'm actually renewing them today.

Keep it coming

Don't mind the "haters"

Go Tigers!

Nor Cal Tiger

Thanks Mickey! Ignore the gripers! They couldn't find

Apr 23, 2006, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21 ]

anything to ##### about!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Apr 25, 2006, 1:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 21 ]

I think that TigerNet has become bigger than you expected. Take a moment to reflect on who all reads this site. Most important on this list is 20 year old, impressionable players, their parents, their families and friends, old alumni, and opposing fans. I view this article as something I don't want other schools to know we talk about publicly. Although not official, TigerNet is a major source for info on Clemson Athletics to insiders and outsiders alike. In the future, take into consideration that the people you talk about in your articles are actually the people who read your articles. Otherwise, you're no better than the Charlotte Observer. We are Clemson, not Georgia. Show some honorable pride.

Don't let 'em get to you, Mick. Most were probably waiting

Apr 21, 2006, 3:59 PM

all day for the rankings to come out, and then a lot of those same guys criticize them.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,426
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic